Happy “2016” and Happy New Year!
I apologize for my absence, we were gone for the holidays. My company gives a couple of weeks off during the holidays and we used most of December preparing for Christmas. Now that the holidays are over with, we have taken down the tree, and moved on to the new year.
How many of you have made resolutions this year? I decided that I didn’t want to make any resolutions this year and that I was going to try to be more thankful for the things that I have and I wanted to share this list with you:
Things That I am thankful for:
- A large loving family
- Good health
- Good friends
- All 8 of my wonderful grandchildren
- My love of crocheting
- Having a clean house
- Being able to pay the bills
- Having faith that everything happens for a reason
- The many cool Facebook friends I still have (hight school/former coworkers & bmx friends)
- Being of sound mind
- Living in a neighborhood that is safe
- Being persistent and always finishing everything I start
- My new car
- A really good job with benefits
- My knowledge that if times are tight, I know how to make extra money with a side hustle.
I hope that my little list of things I am thankful for can inspire you to find all the little things in your life to be thankful for.
Have a blessed day!