I love the month of May! It is my birthday, it is mothers day, it is memorial weekend and last but certainly not least, it is cinco de mayo month! So many special occasions are in May so I just had to share my list with you of the first few things in May coming:
May 1-10: Starbucks Special
Half-Priced Frappuccinos from 3-5 p.m.
May 5th: Cinco de Mayo
Taco Bell Special Free Biscuit Taco May 5th, 7-11am
8 oz. mashed avocado (about 1 cup; about 2 small avocado)
1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp. lime juice
¾ tsp. garlic powder
¾ tsp. chili powder
½ tsp. salt
¼ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
¼ cup finely chopped red onion
2 tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
1. In a medium bowl, combine avocado, yogurt, lime juice, garlic powder, chili powder, and salt. Mix until smooth and uniform.
2. Stir in black beans, pepper, onion, and cilantro.
3. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Perfect Margarita Recipe:
- Salt, for rimming the glass (optional)
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau (not Triple Sec)
- If using salt, place in a shallow dish. Moisten the rim of a rocks glass with a dampened paper towel, then dip in salt
- Fill the glass with ice; add tequila, lime juice, and Cointreau; and stir a few times until chilled. Serve immediately.
Mothers Day Deals: Amazon Mothers Day Deals
May 21st: MY BIRTHDAY!
May 25th: Memorial Day Weekend
Whether your camping or staying at home, for your next barbecue or campfire, set up some good old-fashioned s’mores for the kids! Create a dessert table and set up a station where everyone can grab a stick and make their own s’mores!
What are your plans for the month of May? Hoping that you have some great plans in the works for your family!